Terms & Conditions for Reward Promotion
1) By entering into this promotion (the “Promotion”), participants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions: The Promotion is only open to contractors with Crown Paints Indirect Supply (IDS) accounts, who are UK residents aged 18 and over (the “Participants”).
2) The Promotion will run from 1st July 2015 until 31st December 2015 (the “Promotion Period”). Only purchases made by Participants within the Promotion Period will be considered when determining the eligibility of Participants to receive a reward under the Promotion. This Promotion is not open to any employee or agent of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
3) To enter into this Promotion you must (i) accept the invitation from the Promoters representatives as directed in the invitation and (ii) purchase the minimum target of Crown Trade products (excluding decorating sundries) set by the Promoter Crown Paints.
4) The monitoring and recording of red letter day gifts will be entirely controlled by the Promoter.
5) The applicable Vouchers will be sent to the person named on the account.
6) The Promoter reserves the right to reject any claim to the red letter day gifts on reasonable grounds, including (but not limited to) cases where any invoiced amount remains unpaid on Indirect Direct Supply (IDS) account or where Participant or where the Participant’s IDS account has been placed on stop by the Promoter. If the Voucher has been sent out when this becomes apparent, then you authorise the value of the Voucher to be debited from the Participant’s IDS account.
7) In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
8) This promotion is available by invitation only from the Promoter by email.
9) During the Promotion Period all points/spend will be processed on a monthly basis.
10) All rewards will be processed at the end of the Promotional Period and will be subject to the Participant’s account being paid up to date when the Vouchers are to be despatched. Please allow 60 days for receipt of Vouchers following confirmation of final target achievement at the end of the promotion
11) If participants achieve a gold level target, it will be possible for them to earn further rewards. A maximum of 2 gold rewards are possible per account. This could also be taken as 4 Silver rewards or 8 Bronze awards (or any combination thereof such preference to be indicated by participant at the end of the promotion period.)
12) The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the loss of, or damage to the Vouchers once they have been dispatched.
13) No cash alternative will be given.
14) The Promoter will only offer Vouchers as stated and, for the avoidance of doubt, does not accept responsibility to pay any additional sums or expenses whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any form of insurance). Further terms and conditions relating to the use of the Vouchers may apply on booking events.
15) The Vouchers are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of a similar value including in the event the original Voucher offered is not available due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
16) The Promotion relates to IDS account sales only. Accounts will be looked at in isolation and may not be combined for the purposes of receiving credit as part of the promotion.
17) Should any of the goods that formed part of the qualifying transaction order be returned or an order cancelled, the Promoter will remove such figures from the sales considered for this Promotion. If a Vouchers has already been dispatched, then Participants agree to return it unused and in an unopened condition if they would not have qualified for it. If this is not done then the value of the Voucher will be debited from the Participant’s Crown Paints account.
18) Participants who make fraudulent claims; default on account payments; enter into liquidation or seek to contravene the spirit of the promotion through malpractices, will be excluded and any credit forfeited.
19) Participants making claims on behalf of the IDS account must be authorized to do so. Any tax or national insurance liability from this Promotion is the responsibility of the participant.
20) Data Protection: the Promoter is committed to protecting your privacy. Any information that is collected from Participants in connection with this Promotion will be used for this Promotion and for the purposes of future promotions, offers and publicity events. The Promoter will not pass on the information collected to any third parties (except our partner, Red Letter Days, who will be fulfilling the rewards). Please contact the Promoter if you do not wish to receive further marketing materials from the Promoter.
21) The Promoter reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions and amend or terminate this Promotion in whole or in part without prior notice or compensation.
20) The Promoter reserves the right to reject any claim to a reward on reasonable grounds, including (but not limited to) cases where any invoiced amount remains unpaid by the Participant or where the Participant’s account with the Promoter has been stopped. If this is not practical the reward value will be debited from the Participant’s Crown Paints account.
22) This Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Crown Paints Limited, PO Box 37, Crown House, Hollins Road, Darwen, Lancashire. BB3 0BG.
Company registration number: 6624576.